How can I get featured on Red Line Roots?
That’s a great question! There are many ways to be featured on the site (single reviews, album reviews, interviews, concert spotlights and much, much more). Given the mantra of RLR and our focus on up and coming songwriters/musicians, we prefer to deal directly with artists. Send us an e-mail that will catch our eye, be sure to make it personal, and tell us why you should be featured. If you don’t hear back right away, try to be patient. Our inbox fills up fast.
I am not ‘Roots’ per se, can I still be featured on the site?
Probably. Roots music covers a broad range of genres – from Rock to Bluegrass and everything in between. If your music is good and you think our readers will want to hear about it, we are happy to listen and give it a chance.
What should I send in my feature request?
In addition to telling us how great you are and why we should feature you, please include:
- A promo picture along with the photo credit for that image
- A link to your website/social media
- A link to where we can listen to your stuff (if applicable)
- A little bit about what you are promoting.
- Do you have a new album coming out?
- Are you playing an upcoming show?
- Have you opened a new crafty business that you think our readers will dig?
- Maybe you are trying to spread the message about a live music venue/festival. Whatever it is, let us know!
I hear you shoot video/photo, will you shoot my band?
Yes! And in addition to photography/videography, we can also help with your design and promotional needs. Check out the Red Line Design section for more information.
We are a business that would like to work with you, how do we do that?
Awesome! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what sort of partnership you have in mind. We will get back to you as soon as possible.